Traditional barbering is getting popular again. Strictly combed partings, first-class cut contours, cleanly worked out transitions - classic men's haircuts are on the rise like never before. More and more men are rediscovering the classic barber craft for themselves, because it is more than a look - it is a way of life. Classic cutting techniques with hair clippers and scissors based on looks from the 20s to 60s are taught, as well as sound background knowledge and professional know-how for a strikingly masculine look.
Learn the classics with Nina & Vasilis of Joy’s Birth Athen!
- Basic techniques of classic men's haircuts with machine and scissors
- Proper use of the hair clipper
- Working out an Executive Contour
- Pompadour and slick back on live models
- style and finish
- background knowledge
- tips and tricks etc.
- The classic hot towel shave